The Birthdays.

People who are even remote acquaintainces of mine will confidently tell you that I usually forget things. Especially B'days.(yes, I know that you know where this post is going but you can wipe that smug expression off your silly face.) Ten days into yhe new year and ive already forgotten two B'Days. Not my fault. When ive got 4 exams for which im not prepared, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, Haule Haule, Tujh mein rab dikhta hai and Dance pe Chance all together what can the poor me do? You tell me. would you have been able to cope? And then they are not even on orkut. And I dont even have a cell to set reminders in.

But oddly enough I hate people to death for forgetting my B'Day. Thats a henious crime I dont forgive people for. A few suns ago A had forgotten my birthday. And knowing me,( she was my friend after all.) she didnt have the courage to call me up for months. And I mean it literally. For months. When she finally did...I think she'll remember that phone call for years to come. And probably even live to tell tales to her grandchildren about it. On second thoughts, knowing her( I am her friend after all..) she might not.

So now off I go to make a call. And hope that the heavens and the earths have mercy on me.

Comments

Popular Posts