The 101st. :)

So, this year round, I missed the birthday of my own blog. And realised it 3 months later.

Well, at least it doesn't complain.Also, I hit a century of posts, but this I realised only when I read a co-blogger's 100th post.

Now that we are done with the trivial chronicles, let's move on to things of greater significance. In August, some two years ago, I decided to start a blog- the name of which propped up almost instantaneously in my mind- Chronicling Lyfe. Because that was what I had meant it to be- essentially a chronicle, capturing slices of experiences and thought that would otherwise have just been lost- perhaps it will be lost anyways, as no expression can ever communicate emotion, but I was determined to make an attempt.
Then I dreamt up the 'Y' in the word 'Life'. Majorly to communicate that it was a personal chronicle.And I was fine with it. But the thing about being in a state of.........developing maturity shall we say? is that every perception is always in a state of flux. And the 'Y' in my 'life' has, for quite some time now begun irking me.
I look at it and it disturbs me. Perhaps its the anglophile in me. Perhaps it just has something to do with my obsession for order. If you don't like something about anything- change it. An infinitely better option than cribbing. So, I'm changing the spelling.




Yes, I am conforming.




11:23 pm

Comments

obssesor said…
Is that your handwritng?
It only needs to make you happy...it belongs to you ;)
Pesto Sauce said…
Happy century...keep it coming
Pesto Sauce said…
very poetic..captured your year real well

2010 was spl for me...I too did a post on it
sayrem said…
@ malik


when I was small enough to write like this, the exercise books still did not have the date/ page space printed and we'd write it in the left of the page in the space enclosed by the margins. :)

Popular Posts